Thursday, March 7, 2013

Paris: Day Three


Today we went to see the Moulin Rouge! It wasn't as big and brilliant as I thought but I suppose it was during the day :)
 

We also went for a glass of wine in a lovely little french bar. We sat outside chatting for ages and laughing at silly stories!


I wore a Primark dress that was only £7, my Primark tights, my leather jacket and my white converse.


Well ladies and Gentlemen, this post is very brief as I am shattered and off to bed as we have a very early start tomorrow!

Have a great day tomorrow

Love Hannah




3 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, hope your having a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, I don't want to leave... xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to found you Wow..can we follow each other? Kiss

    ReplyDelete